Technical Author, London
Reporting to: Head of product
Role type: Contract
Cablato designs, develops market leading personalisation and ad-serving technology solutions for broadcast, OTT & video channels. As a broadcast / media-tech company constructively disrupting the way marketeers build, scale and deliver hyper-personalised content across different digital channels.
Our industry-leading solutions support some of the biggest brands in the industry helping them to achieve their marketing goals whilst providing and exceptional customer service. We’re proud of the excellent customer care we provide and our documentation is an important part of that.
We are now recruiting a Technical Author to join our team based in our head office in Marylebone, London to help create online documentation for our next generation SaaS personalisation platform.
This role is open to graduates with an exceptional academic record and a keen interest in technology and becoming a Technical Author.
Documentation work is extremely varied and includes the opportunity to work with administrative and technical support functions, as well as our world-class developers. After an initial training and ramp up period, you will:
- Create customer-focused technical documentation for the Cablato’s next generation self-service platform
- Create and modify simple graphics, diagrams and screenshots
- Review and publish documentation to our online wiki page
- Achieve and maintain a high level of technical proficiency in a breadth of documentation and development tools and technologies
- Manage the QAing of content and the testing of the documentation and processes created for the Wiki
- Good A-level grades and a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- The aptitude for understanding complex technical concepts, and the capability to explain them clearly and concisely
- Strong attention to detail
- Energy, enthusiasm, versatility and creativity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work 5 days a week, Monday-Friday for the duration of the project
We offer a competitive market salary
First, we’ll ask you to have a telephone interview with the hiring manager. We’ll then ask you to visit our London Office for face-to-face interviews with members of the team. We want to find out more about you, but also provide the opportunity for you to get a good ‘feel’ for the role and Cablato.
To apply for this position, please send a
- CV (including all academic grades)
- Covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, please send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org