Permanent or contract to perm.
Cablato the leading provider of OTT and video ad serving technology is looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to join their rapidly growing team in London.
The successful candidate will bring a deep understanding of current digital, broadcast and OTT advertising, ad-serving and data technologies; will be an excellent communicator with experience in managing and growing both global media agency and brand accounts at a senior level and will have the desire to work within a fast moving, start-up environment.
- Act as a consultant between Cablato and the various media agency and advertising clients you manage
- Understand the nuances of ad-serving and data management technologies and the value they provide
- Be confident at pitching to senior stakeholders, identifying opportunities, managing sales objections and winning work (from both existing and new clients)
- Be commercially minded at all times
- You’ll be charged with identifying additional revenue opportunities for existing clients, creating proposals and presenting on strategy and campaign results – business development is a key part of this role
- Slow to criticise, fast to praise
- Spreading the word of your work within the company and externally
- A good ambassador for the company
Account management & business development
- Be seen as an advisor to clients on all aspects of programmatic creative, ad serving, data management, consultancy, as well as a wider market context of the role of the channel
- Grow new business from both existing and clients – spotting the opportunity to pitch
- Drive forward the client strategy and being responsible for the delivery of it
- Build relationships with senior clients and understating their motivators and influences
- Follow up incoming leads and assign resources accordingly
- Set client expectations and ensure the team delivers to / above them
- Manage client forecasts & P&L
- Manage client lists, reporting and documentation Liaising closely with the consultancy and technology teams, you will understand campaigns, relaying feedback to clients and advising them on how to achieve the best performance
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of agreed client requirements; reports, calls etc.
- Identify and resolve issues before they become critical
- Appropriate allocation of team resources
- Product and process development
- Ensuring efficient team workflow and identifying opportunities to improve, across the whole business
- Continuously develop market understanding
- Actively contribute to company blogs and social media
- Maintaining or improving client satisfaction survey scores
- Supporting the new business team with strategic direction and pitch work
- Experience working within either a digital marketing agency or an adverting / marketing technology company
- Experience managing digital media campaigns, creative strategy, dynamic content strategy and ad serving
- Experience / knowledge of data management, CRM and personalisation a plus.
To apply, please send your cv and covering letter to email@example.com